I’m sure you’ve all heard it so many times it’s almost cliche: “Successful people read all the time.” Know what? It’s actually true!
Successful people are always reading, because they have a drive to continuously better themselves and increase their knowledge. It’s part of why they are successful in the first place. Given that, I decided to roam around Amazon and found 10 books that I’m immediately ordering and reading. Check out my list, then make your own!
- Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works by Janice Redish
- How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses by Joe Pulizzi
- The Content Code: Six Essential Strategies to Ignite Your Content by Mark Schaefer
- How to Create Awesome Content: Blog Post Ideas That Get Results by Mike Fishbein
- Search Engine Optimization 2016 by Adam Clarke
- Top 101 Growth Hacks by Aladdin Happy
- Nonprofit Fundraising 101 by Darian Rodriguez Heyman
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The 27 Challenges Managers Face by Bruce Tulgan
Need some more ideas? Check out my 2015 Q4 reading list for more ideas!